Benefits of ConvaCare® Services
Our primary goal is to help health providers and medical professionals receive the medical equipment and supplies they need for their patients.
ConvaCare® Franchise Benefits
Home Medical Equipment Consigned
Minimal capital investment and reduced inventory worries.
Billing and Collection of all Claims
Minimal effort on your part to gather information so ConvaCare® can verify and submit all claims.
Home Care Department Set-Up
In-person onsite set-up of all equipment and marketing assistance.
Comprehensive Policies and Procedures, Including Forms
No need to develop independently.
Industry Compliance, Regulatory Expertise
DOT, FDA, HIPAA, Medicare, OSHA and State Licensing
Education, Training, and Communication
Ongoing training to fulfill continuing education requirements along with industry updates.
Performance Assessment and Improvement Program
Select indicators, including Patient Satisfaction Surveys, are monitored to ensure consistent, quality performance.
Marketing and Sales Support and Materials
Training, Marketing Kit, Banners and Posters and In-Store Signage
Clinical Respiratory Expertise
Support by Regional Healthcare Managers, Territory Healthcare Specialists and Clinical Personnel.
Equipment, Billing, and More
Is available by our toll-free numbers: Phone: 800-822-4760 and Fax: 866-265-1035
Accreditation Earned Since 1989
Assistance with accreditation for equipment and supplies which is a substantial cost savings to you.
Innovative Quality Patient Care and Service
Includes Condition Improved Program, Respiratory Assessment Services and Medline Industries Initiative.
Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience we have provided a list of frequently asked questions and the answer to better assist patients.
The ConvaCare® Solution to Your Challenge in Home Care
- The increased reliance on home care as an alternative to inpatient care creates the need for high quality, local home medical and respiratory equipment providers.
- ConvaCare® works with independent pharmacies and other healthcare providers and individuals dedicated to assisting communities overcome the challenges of their local healthcare needs.
- ConvaCare® will consign a full line of quality products necessary for the effective operation of a home medical equipment business. ConvaCare® has the latest equipment technology to meet your current patient’s needs.
- ConvaCare® will reduce your inventory control worries with an easy, accurate on-line inventory control system.
- ConvaCare® will maintain, upgrade and repair equipment.
- ConvaCare® will provide support staff to answer your clinical, equipment, marketing and reimbursement questions. A professional sales staff will help you maximize your marketing efforts through with the set-up of your home medical equipment department and the development and implementation of a marketing and business plan in compliance with applicable health care regulatory requirements.
- ConvaCare® will provide the necessary support materials to include Policy & Procedure Manuals, Reimbursement Guidelines, Equipment Training, Intake Forms and Inventory Control Logs. To stay abreast of the complexity of Medicare and third-party reimbursement.
- ConvaCare® will provide for the submission of claims to third party payers for items and services furnished.
- ConvaCare® will conduct periodic reimbursement in-service updates on all consigned products.
The ConvaCare® Solution
assists independent pharmacies and other professionals with entry into the Home Medical Equipment and Respiratory Services markets. We have been serving our medical professionals and healthcare providers with quality medical equipment and supplies for over 40 years now, providing all the quality products their facility needs.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. For more information ask us for our Franchise Disclosure Document.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.